1) Online Trademark Application In India
We understand how crazy and busy a business can be and so can be the one who runs it. We, at Sevenelementz, provide a fully online trademark application filing process.
Our process is a tailor-made simple one to enable online trademark application for individuals and business entities. We take pride in stating that we are the first to introduce the one-hour filing in India.
a) Simple Three-step Process
We have in place a simple three-step process to file trademark application anywhere in India within one hour, under normal circumstances.
i) Steps to Follow:
Step 1: Download the information required to for TM search and consultation by clicking the download button below and fill and send it to us at email@example.com or through the contact form HERE along with scanned copies of documents mentioned therein and your logo, if applicable.
Download this form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: A comprehensive search will be performed by our trademark lawyers to ascertain if there are any potential for objections and the same shall be conveyed to you. In some cases, objections can be overcome by making suitable representations, which will be communicated to you. Once you are ready to go ahead with the application, we will send you a formal invoice to you for processing and once you process the payment to you in full, our lawyers will then draft and send you authorization letter/general power of attorney, which you will have to sign and scan/post it back to us.
Step 3: The application will be processed as soon as the payment is credited to our bank account and you will receive your Trademark Application Number between 1 to 3 hours, in normal circumstances*.
b) Documents Required
- PAN Card/Identity Proof
- Partnership Deed (or)
- VAT/CST or Registration Certificate (or)
- Certificate of Incorporation (or)
- Proof of Usage – Old orders, invoices, bills, IT returns, ONLY if priority date is to be claimed.
- MSME/Startup Certificate, if you want to avail Rs. 4500/-
c) Costs Involved For Filing a Trademark Application/Per Class
- Filing Trademark Application With Search = Rs. 6500
- Filing Trademark Application Without Search = Rs. 6000
Govt. Fee for Filing: Rs. 4500 per application/per class for Individuals/Small Enterprises/Startups and for other entities, Rs. 9000/- is included in all the above services.
d) How to make payment
- Online wire transfer – Please contact us at email@example.com or by calling us at the numbers given below to obtain details of our bank account.
- Cash Deposit into our bank accounts
- Paytm via QR Code by clicking here
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at +91-8056045545 or +91-9840938615 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Trademark Process Flow
Note: Trademark applications are filed both online as well as manually in person by our lawyers before respective trademark registries, depending on a case-by-case basis. Manual applications filed may take some time to appear online in www.ipindia.nic.in. The 1-hour processing time shall stand cancelled when a trademark is filed manually, in person and or in circumstances when the IPIndia Services are down.
3) Seven Reasons Why We Should be Your Trademark Attorney
- We are NOT an online agency or individuals which work with or outsource your trademark matter to lawyers, but a registered law firm constituted by lawyers practicing in the field of intellectual property law.
- Qualified and experienced trademark attorneys who can handle filing, prosecution and litigation before various forums such as Intellectual Property Appellate Board, District Courts, High Courts, Supreme Courts across India.
- Most preferred intellectual property service provider in India for several international law firms for their clients.
- Qualified attorneys in the field of intellectual property rights with certifications and training from World Intellectual Property Organisations (WIPO), Geneva.
- Complimentary value-added services such as trademark monitoring, policing and brand management online and offline for longstanding clients.
- Continued support from start to end via email and phone.
- Transparent process.